Basking privately behind distinguished front gates on an 880sqm (approx.) parcel in a prestige waterside enclave close to schools, shops, transport, amenities, boat ramp and waterways, this elegant residence is immaculately presented throughout. The property is being offered for sale for the first time 26 years and now it’s time for a new family to make memories here.
Enjoying a scenic water outlook to the National Park and extensively updated throughout, the classic family home hosts separate upstairs / downstairs living areas, a spacious, discreet ‘Al Fresco’ outdoor entertaining area at the front , another at the rear (incorporating terrace plus pool with all weather ‘sun deck’), beautifully landscaped gardens and an internally accessed double garage, in addition secure off-street parking for at least another two cars or boat.
The majestic upstairs master bedroom suite is the embodiment of classical elegance and a standout feature of the home, with soaring raked ceilings, an abundance of light, graceful timber French doors opening onto a private balcony, in addition to a generous walk-in robe and renovated ensuite.
– Beautifully maintained & extensively updated throughout
– Private outdoor entertaining areas at front & rear of home
– 4 bedrooms + living area upstairs, office/5th bedroom downstairs
– Majestic upstairs master suite with ensuite, WIR & balcony
– Renovated kitchen, formal & informal dining/living areas
– Secure landscaped child / pet safe gardens at front & rear
– Conveniently close to transport, shops, schools & boat ramp