1. If you’re already working long hours, time is precious for you and your family – do you really want to spend weeks, possibly months, canvassing the property market every Saturday? To make a prudent, fully informed choice as to what’s available at what price, you may need to inspect numerous properties and consider many factors before deciding on the ‘right’ one.
2. We have established a solid reputation and track record among the most respected auction agents and negotiators at all levels of the property market in Southern Sydney, and more particularly in the Sutherland Shire since 2001. This is truly invaluable in all negotiations with the vendors’ agents when we are representing you, as our buyer client, and in all auction scenarios, where our experience will definitely advantage you against competition from other buyers.
3. We have been viewing and analysing property in detail since 2001 in Southern Sydney – it is a passion and a skill that we continue to hone and develop. We know the details you need to know about certain streets, suburbs and areas before you buy – you will have the benefit of years of research, knowledge, experience and specific understanding of the local real estate market, from budget value investment units to prestige penthouse apartments or deep waterfront estates.
4. We are either personally or professionally acquainted with most, if not all, the real estate agents across the Shire and the St George area. In many cases, when a vendor would prefer discretion before publicity in their property sale, this means that other agents may well bring quality opportunities to us, knowing we represent genuine buyers, before they are advertised. There’s a saying in real estate – “the best ones are often sold before they go on the market”.
5. When discretion/confidentiality is preferred or crucial for any reason, LOCATION can guarantee that confidence is respected throughout the entire research, inspection and negotiation process. In the case of a purchase at auction, the only need for identification would be a written authority for us to bid at the auction on your behalf.
6. For overseas/interstate home hunters or investors, the advantage of comprehensive research, physical inspections, detailed feedback and skilled negotiation conducted by a knowledgeable, trusted professional throughout the entire buying process are obvious.
7. Buying a property is possibly the biggest financial (and perhaps the most emotional) decision you will make in your life – having LOCATION represent you (and keep you totally informed throughout) will ensure it’s also the very best decision you will make.
Thank you both very much, particularly Rhiff for investing the time and effort in helping us find our new home. Your enthusiasm and professionalism throughout the process was very much appreciated.
Antoine and I both agreed when the sale came through that we wouldn't have been able to do it without your help.
Thanks again and when we finally move into The Shire, we'll be sure to drop in to say hi!
Choosing a home is a big decision and being a single woman buying in a new area in today’s market had me nervous. After my first phone call with Michael I felt sure that he was the man I needed on my side. His combination of area knowledge and real estate experience had me assured that his considered approach to securing the property was the right one. Michael’s extensive list of close contacts was also a huge asset to have on my side; not only with securing an accepted offer but even down to the boring legal stuff.
From the outset I trusted that Michael and Rhiff only had my best interests at heart. In fact, I felt more like a family friend than a client and that’s exactly what I needed to be sure that this purchase is the right one for me. Thank you so much guys! I’m completely thrilled and I can’t wait to move into my new home.
We recently used Michael to purchase our lovely home in Cronulla.
With our busy lifestyles, we simply didn’t have enough time to locate a property and negotiate a deal. Leveraging off Michael’s experience and industry knowledge, we were able to secure the property we wanted, quickly and 10% under asking price.
We would highly recommended Michael as a buying agent, not only for busy people, but people who want the best purchase price of their next home or investment.